inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Bestell-Nr.: MN0038
- einfachste und schnelle Montage durch stabile Klemmung (keine zusätzlichen Befestigungen notwendig)
- kompatibel mit allen Sätteln mit standard Streben
- Länge: 340 mm
- Breite 150 mm
- Gewicht: 45 g
A Butt Fender for Fatbikes. This
little fat fender attaches to the saddle rails, with no need for additional fasteners, and hangs over the back wheel, protecting the rider against 'soggy arse syndrome'.
Soggy Arse Syndrome: "the effect caused by the rear wheel throwing mud and rainwater to your lower back region, which then soaks through to your derrière, leading to a very uncomfortable chafing feeling, especially on those longer rides". Shudder!!
So if you're prone to this problem and are looking for a light-weight, minimalist solution, weighing in at just 45g; look no further!!!
- It prevents 'soggy arse syndrome'
- It is fitted as close as possible to back face for optimum muck catching.
- It prevents the top of your seat post from getting clogged up.
- Discretion is its middle name. It's small but effective.
- It's possibly the lightest Fatbike mudguard available, at just 45g.
- No need for separate fasteners, so it's easy to fit and take off.
- It's compatible with all standard double rail saddles, so long as they don't have any daft bits hanging off the rear. See Additional Images for clarification!
- When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done.