inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Bestell-Nr.: AP-SPR
Apidura SADDLE PACK (REGULAR)
Designed to make full use of the space under the saddle, eliminating the need for a rear rack.
Constructed from high quality, waterproof materials and optimized for durability and weight.
Performs best when used to carry lightweight, compressible gear, such as clothing or sleeping gear – but built super strong to handle other loads as well!
Available in two sizes, to accommodate a range of cycling needs.
- Regular: Ideal for off-road and long haul cycle touring.
- Compact: Ideal for endurance road racers, randonneurs and other cycling enthusiasts.
Please note that, while the body fabric of this pack is waterproof, due to the stitching process used to assemble the product, there is the possibility for water to enter the packs through the seams when exposed to a sustained rain. We recommend using an internal dry bag for contents that must remain absolutely dry (such as electronics).
Size: Regular (=Large)
Features two seatpost straps, requiring a minimum of 8 cm of seatpost clearance from the top tube to the saddle.
This is a high capacity pack and a minimum of 20 cm clearance from seatpost saddle rails to the top of the tire is recommended to avoid damaging the pack.
- Three-point seat attachment system made from anti-slip hypalon, for maximum stability and rider comfort.
- Roll-top closure with dual compression straps to protect gear and to provide flexible packing capacity.
- Bungee cord tie down feature for added storage.
- Reflective graphics and webbing detail to enhance rider safety.
- Two bike light attachment points for enhanced visibility.
- Dimension Polyant VX21 is the main body fabric. This 4 layer laminated fabric offers a combination of superior waterproofness, light weight, ultra high abrasion and tear resistance, and low stretch.
- Ultradurable hypalon is used in high abrasion, high stress areas to provide additional protection against friction and puncture.
- Woojin buckles are used in the fastening system for enhanced reliability.
- HDPE structural support to reinforce the shape of the pack, ensuring that it does not interfere with the ride.
Packs should be washed by hand to preserve the integrity of the laminated body fabric. You can use a mild diluted soap if needed and air dry the pack.
Do not machine wash or dry. Do not iron.
Packs perform best when used to carry lightweight, compressible gear, such as clothing or sleeping gear – but built super strong to handle other loads as well !